Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into the DEGREE and PRE-DEGREE Programmes for the 2014/2015 Academic Session commencing OCTOBER 2014.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
a.Candidates applying for admission into Pre-Degree Programme must
possess minimum of four (4) O’level credit passes in subjects which must
include English Language and Mathematics for Sciences and Management
& Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their O’level
results will be considered; but such candidates are however, required to
make up for any deficiency before the 2015/2016 admission exercise.
b.Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme
must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at not more
than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit
passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects
relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE
c.Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in
their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable
Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including
IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO
PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS &
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the
assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation in
FEES AND OTHER INFORMATION
The current school fees is N341,500 for the Degree Programme. The fee is
payable in two instalments of 60:40 ratio at the beginning of First
Semester and Second Semester respectively. Every new student will pay
N25,000 as Acceptance fee before collection of Admission letter.
Students will be responsible for their feeding in the University
Restaurants on PAY AS YOU EAT BASIS.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORM
Application forms can be accessed on the home page of the University Website: www.fountainuniversity.edu.ng
For quick access click here
Payment can be made using any Interswitch Debit ATM Card. You need to
provide your Card Number e.g. 444433322221111, the Card's Expiry Date
e.g. Jan 2016, the four-digit PIN and the three digit card security code
printed on the back of your card to make the payment.
You can also make a cash deposit of N5,500 to any of the Bank branches of:
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC (Acct No 0035759013)
WEMA BANK PLC (Acct No: 0121793412)
SKYE BANK PLC (Acct No: 1790084888) in Nigeria.
Your bank teller number will be needed to complete the form when using the Cash deposit payment option.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME
ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS
TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Contact 08033599525, 08053528148, 07035670556, and 08054304742 for any further information.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS