This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT Entry candidates seeking admission into Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti that registration for 2014/2015 supplementary Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced.
The screening is open to candidates who chose EKSU in the 2014 UTME and
scored 180/or above. The university will also give consideration to UTME
candidates who did not choose EKSU but obtained 180 and above in their
EKSU will admit only candidates that made at least 5 credit passes in
SSCE/NECO/WASC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at two sittings only.
Direct Entry candidates must have Upper Credit in their various Diploma certificates
Candidates may no longer apply into the college of medicine and the Faculty of Law.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
Candidates who are interested in media and theater arts degree programme
are to register online and participate in the screening exercise
Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of examination malpractice
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of Four Thousand Naira
(4,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of
past questions to any branch of the following banks through e-tranzact
platform and obtain a confirmation code which will be on the e-tranzact
Access Bank, Ecobank, Enterprise Bank, First Bank, GTB, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, UBA Plc.
Candidates are required to log on to www.eksu.ed.ng with their JAMB reg
number and confirmation code, upload a 1″ x 1″ coloured passport
photograph in red background and JPEG format only. Preview, confirm,
submit and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
The supplementary screening exercise will hold on Tuesday 9th and
Wednesday 10th September, 2014 on the University campus Iworoko Road,
Candidates are to come for the screening with the following;
a. JAMB Registration Slip.
b. Acknowledgment Slip printed out from the University portal.
c. 1″x1″ recent passport with red background.
Candidates are to check the website after the closing of the portal on
8th September, 2014 to print out their allotted time and the exact date
Candidates can download past questions from the University Website
On arrival on the examination day, candidates are to report at the University Auditorium for necessary briefing on the examination
Failure to attend the screening exam will cause the candidate to forfeit admission.
All candidates are to register online on the university’s website
www.eksu.ng not later than midnight of Monday, 8th September, 2014.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS