Renaissance University, Ugbawka invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time programmes. Candidates are expected to purchase Post-UME screening test form for N6,700 (Six thousand seven hundred naira only), which can be obtained from the school or designated banks.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Full-Time Degree Programme
Eligibility for admission into these programmes require a minimum of
five (5) O’level credits from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include
English language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
The current JAMB and Post- JAMB results is also required. National
Diploma holders will be admitted into 200 level by Direct Entry.
The University will admit qualified candidates into the following programmes:
College Of Management and Social Sciences
Banking and Finance
History and International Relations
The date and venue for Post UTME Screening Test and the On-The-Spot
Admission at four cities, for admission into Renaissance University
Regular Degree Program are as follows:
Date:15th - 16th September, 2014
Location: Mary Divine College, Mbikpong, Obot Idim, Ibesikpo Asutan, Akwa Ibom State.
Date: 17th - 18th September, 2014
Location: Imo State University, Owerri
Date: 19th - 20th September, 2014
Location: CST, Rumuala, Port-Harcourt
Date: 26th - 27th September, 2014
Location: Anglican Girls Secondary School, School Nebisi Road, West End, Asaba.
General Screening Test
Date:5th September, 2014
Venue:Academic Block, Renaissance University, Ugbawka.
For more information visit the school''s website http://www.rnu.edu.ng
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS