The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos – University of First Choice and the Nation’s Pride, a leading, reputable first generation institution for postgraduate education and research in Africa, situated in the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2014/2015 Session, namely:
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD).
Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc).
Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc).
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website:
http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the “2014/2015 Application” Link for
full information on the Application.
Sale of Application Forms begins on Tuesday, August 5 and ends on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, October 3, 2014.
Application Form fee: N22, 500:00 (Twenty-Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only) .
Payment can be made through any branch of : ACCESS BANK Plc, ECOBANK
Plc, FIRST BANK Plc, GUARANTY TRUST BANK Plc, UNION BANK Plc, UBA Plc,
WEMA Bank Plc, and ZENITH BANK Plc.
Kindly note the following: Candidates are advised to read carefully the
requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
Applicants are advised to check the available programmes online before applying.
Candidates awaiting Bachelor's degree results and Nigerian citizens who
have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are
currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the
application form, such as:Degree Certificates (Not Statement of
Results), NYSC Certificate and Professional Certificates.
All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant
department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the
University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies Website:
Applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and
Photo Card. These will be required for submission at the
Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Photo Card after printing.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative
Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Lagos.
DR. (MRS.) TAIWO F. IPAYE, MNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS