The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2014/2015 academic session will take place on Friday, 26th September, 2014 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry
Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for
the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be done between September 8th , 2014 and 7.00am of 23rd September, 2014.
The procedure for the 2014/2015 Direct Entry screening application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu and click on the WAEUP PORTAL link
2.Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
3.Click on Direct Entry Screening Test 2014/2015
4.Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5.Enter your Surname as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and your JAMB Registration number.
6.Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
7.On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
8.Enter your Username and the password to login.
9.To start the application process, please click on ‘Application
record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
10.Upload a clear “1x1” COLOUR passport photograph with red background
in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only
valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSORT PHOTOGRAPH
WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
11.To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at
the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left
corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of
N 2,000:00; the PUDE past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); the
Interswitch and Portal Services for N550:00 with an ATM-Enabled Verve or
Master Card from any Commercial BankPreview and confirm your
information before submitting your application on-line.
12.A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice”.
13.Preview and confirm your information before submitting your
application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing
14.Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
15.Candidates should go back on-line on 24th September, 2014 to check for the venue for their examination.
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
(a) Acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule
(b) Four Figure Table (where applicable)
(c) Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser)
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 7.00am on 23rd September, 2014 (i.e. all
applications must be concluded on-line not later than 7.00am of 23rd
September, 2014). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS