The Access Bank internship program provides undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates with the opportunity to gain experience in the banking industry by working in a global bank. It enables you to learn more about us and the excitement of working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You'll work alongside Access people, all professionals in their field.
Their perspective will contribute to your understanding of our business.
You will be paired with a mentor who will support you while you are
engaged in creative and challenging tasks and assignments that align
with the Bank's strategic objectives. There will be workshops that will
cover topics like entrepreneurship, leadership, time management,
creativity and team building. This will build and nurture your skills
and talents and make you more productive, effective and skilled.
Periodic evaluations will be conducted and successful interns will be
given a place on our Graduate Entry Level Programme upon graduation.
We are looking for:
Student interns: currently enrolled in Universities acceptable to the
Bank, with GPAs of a minimum of 3.5 and a maximum age of 21 years.
Graduates interns: graduated from Universities acceptable to the Bank
with minimum of a second class upper grade and a maximum age of 23
MBA student interns: A minimum of second class lower grade and currently
enrolled in Universities that are acceptable to the Bank.
You will be required to submit your CV, your current CGPA (transcript)
and a 200 word essay on “Why I want an internship Opportunity with
To apply simply click here
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS