Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into 4½- year (9 Semesters) and 6- year (12 Semesters) Part-Time and Sandwich Degree Programmes.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor’s Degree Programmes are as follows:
(A) FOUR AND A HALF–YEAR (9 SEMESTERS) PROGRAMME (SANDWICH PROGRAMME) (VACATION)
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two
core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at
least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are
required in addition to (B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business
Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
(B) SIX -YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (12 SEMESTERS) (WEEKEND)
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General
Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE 0’Level), National
Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is
acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5)
subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
A credit in 0’level English Language is required for all courses.
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
1. A credit in 0’level Mathematics is required for science, social and
management sciences, vocational and technical education based courses
except where otherwise stated.
2. Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
3. A Credit in at least one Science subject is required for Mathematics.
4. Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained Credit in Mathematics
and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
5. Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Islamic Religious Knowledge,
Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of
6. Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and
Social Sciences must have credit in Biology and Mathematics.
The following courses are available in the under listed Colleges:
A. College of Applied Education and Vocational Technology
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management
5. B.Ed. Educational Management
6. B.Ed. Library & Information Science
7. B.Ed. Counselling Psychology
8. B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
B. College of Humanities
1. B.A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies
2. B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
3. B.A. (Ed.) Creative Arts
4. B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
5. B.A. (Ed.) French
6. B.A. (Ed.) English Studies
7. B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba
C. College of Sciences and Information Technology
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Health Education
5. B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science
D. College of Social and Management Sciences
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies
5. B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting
*Candidates are to note that they are to offer one vocational course
among the courses of their study for which a proficiency certificate
will be awarded.
Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
Part-Time and Sandwich forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure:
(i) Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page.
NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng. has the legitimate and authentic
platform for the Part-Time and Sandwich application form. (ii) Click
Part-Time and Sandwich application form.
Candidates are strongly advised to click the Part-Time and Sandwich
Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the
courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website,
www.tasued.edu.ng (iii) Complete the Part-Time and Sandwich application
form by providing the required information; (iv) Submit your form by
clicking submit button. (v) Print out an identification slip containing
your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as
candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
Note that false information provided by any candidate sha ll be detected
by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be
Screening shall be conducted on Friday, 12TH December, 2014 for all 100
level applicants at ICT Ososa Campus of the University by 9.00 a.m. The
screening date for Direct Entry (200 level) applicants shall be Friday,
19th December, 2014 at ICT Ososa Campus of the University by 9.00 a.m.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the University.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
CLOSING DATE FOR PURCHASE OF FORMS ON-LINE
FRIDAY, 5th DECEMBER, 2014
Dr. ‘FEMI KAYODE, JP
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS