The University Management has made the following Payments Compulsory for Fresh Students (Year One) in the 2014/2015 Academic Session:
Acceptance Fee − N30,000.00
Accommodation Fee − N19,850.00
Confirm your name and admission status on the eCampus Portal
Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand naira)
in any of the University’s designated Banks across the country,
assigned to your College/Faculty; namely:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc – (COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES)
United Bank for Africa Plc – (COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY)
Access Bank Plc – (DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING AND PHND)
EcoBank Plc – (AGRICULTURE AND SOCIAL SCIENCES)
U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) – (EDUCATION AND POST-NCE)
Fidelity Bank – (ACIB; HUMANITIES AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES)
FinBank Plc – (PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES)
Sign up and Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal.
Proceed to pay your Hostel Accommodation Fee of N19,850.00 (Nineteen
thousand eight hundred and fifty naira) in any of the designated Banks
across the country, assigned to your College/Faculty, as stated above.
Allocation of Hostel Accommodation is on first come, first served basis.
Sign up and Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form.
If not cleared:
Fill the Rejection Form online.
Proceed to the Admissions Office with the Form you completed online for
advice from the Desk Officer in the Admissions Office in charge of
The Admissions Officer, after confirmation, will direct you accordingly
Thereafter, return to the Admissions Office to obtain your Rejection Form.
Based on the advice of the Desk/Rejection Officer, the Candidate should proceed to the recommended Department.
The College Secretary/Faculty Officer and the Head of Department,
respectively, will endorse the appropriate section
(rejection/acceptance) on the Rejection Form, duly completed by the
The Candidate should return to the Admissions Office for further endorsement of the Form.
The Department of the Candidate will then be changed online to reflect the new Department.
This, therefore, creates room for the candidate to go back online to
complete the Clearance Eligibility Form online based on the Department
which accepted the candidate.
If cleared online:
Proceed to pay your School Charges in any of the designated Banks across the country as highlighted above.
Thereafter, Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal and print all online Fee Receipts.
Complete the Personal Data Form for new Students.
Complete all other Registration Forms online and Print.
Carry out Medical Examination and Registration at the Uniport Medical Centre.
Take all your completed and printed documents including: Online Fee
Receipts, Acceptance Form, Provisional Admission Slip, Guarantor’s Form
and proceed for physical verification at the Admissions Office with the
originals of your O’level Results/Certificates and UTME Result Slip (for
If cleared by the Admissions Office, proceed with your documents for
clearance to the College Secretary/Faculty Officer of your
College/Faculty. In addition to the documents indicated above, other
documents required include: Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, Local
Government Identification Letter/Certificate; Eight (8) Passport
Photographs, Matriculation Register Form, Student Undertaking Form,
Uniport Health Centre Card and Two (2) Reference Letters.
If cleared by your College Secretary/Faculty Officer, wait for approval
of the Academic Officer online, before you proceed with the other
registration activities (such as course registration).
Candidates are expected to complete all registration activities on or
before the stated dates in the University Calendar, failing which, you
will stand the risk of forfeiting the offer of admission made to you.
MALTILDA NNODIM (MRS)
Nigerian Education Updates Blog Team
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS