Application for Post-Graduate programme of the University of Uyo 2014/2015 has commenced.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand
Naira) only and obtain a Transaction Receipt which contains a PIN code
at the following Banks nationwide:
(i) Skye Bank Plc
(ii) WEMA Bank Plc
(iii) Ecobank Plc
Also, payment could be made at the UNIUYO Microfinance Bank Ltd.
B) With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the
University of Uyo, 2014/2015 Postgraduate Application Form online at
From the E-portal solutions navigation menu apply the following steps:
1. Click on Postgraduate e-portal;
2. From the Quick links/Accounts Login Menu bar;
3. Select Postgraduate Account login link.
4. Login with your registration Number (i.e. Matriculation Number during your Undergraduate or Master's programme) and PIN Code;
5. Fill the Postgraduate Form and upload a recent passport size
photograph (Scanned) with red background. Webcam photograph will not be
6. Submit the online Application Form
(i) The same passport used for the online registration will be used
during the screening and registration after offer of admission.
(ii) Applicants should download and complete the two-paged
Thesis/Dissertation Proposal sheet online. Such proposal should capture
the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of the Study,
Methodology and Expected Results among others.
Candidates should download transcript request form C online and send to
their previous Institutions/Universities for their academic transcripts
to be forwarded to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of
Uyo, P.M.B. 1017, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Please note that applications without transcripts will not be processed.
All completed Application forms, proposal sheet with photocopies of
relevant credentials and photocopy of transaction receipt of payment for
the application form should reach the Secretary, Postgraduate School
not later than Six Weeks from the date of this publication.
Applications received after the above deadline will not be considered.
Mrs. Edak U. Umondak
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS