Many freshers have been asking me some troubling questions. As a fresher, some of the major things that should be on your mind now is "where do I stay before I secure a hostel accommodation? What is the first step to take towards my clearance and so on ?"
These are the things that should occupy your mind. All you need to do is
to find a family friend, a friend you already know that is in school to
accommodate you for like a week or few days before you get your own
This is why we have been asking you all to pay your acceptance fee and
get ready to pay your school fees the moment it starts because without
paying these fees, you wont be allowed to apply for an accommodation in
The school fee and amount to pay will be online when the time comes and
you will be able to see yours when you login with your jamb registration
number into UNN website under "undergraduate portal".
Thank God everything is now done via e-tranzat; which means you can pay
your school fee any where you are and even apply for hostel any where
you are when the time comes.
It's not a must that you will come to school to pay your school fee or
hostel fee especially if you don't have any place you can stay for few
days unless if you want to know hostels that will be close to your
lecture halls which is not all that important. If you are able to pay
your school fee where you are, we can help you apply for bedspace and
hostel allocation so that when you come back, you wont have to stay with
someone for long before you get your own hostel.
So before coming back to school, its advisable to pay your school fee
and if possible pay for your hostel so that as you are coming back, you
will just have to do your hostel clearance which doesn't take more than a
day or 2 and then you pack in. Besides, its easier to pay for your
school fee and hostel fee outside Nsukka or Enugu due to crowd.
For those who don't have anyone to help them on the issue of
accommodation, the only thing we can do for you is to find old students
(males and females) in the hostel for you who are our friends that can
help to accommodate you for few days before you get your own
We will also help in letting you know when to login in order to get a
suitable hostel according to your department. Remember, after paying
your school fee, apply for a bedspace so that a space will be kept for
you and it will be yours and wont be given to another person until you
pay for your hostel.
If you do not apply for a bedspace and pay hostel fee, no space will be
made available for you, so apply for a bedspace first and make sure
there is available bedspace for you before you proceed in paying for
hostel fee. If you have any other question to ask or any enquiries to
make, simply drop them here.
UNN is your school, you are very much welcome to UNN, we await you!
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS