This is to inform the general public that Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Educational Services is calling for applications from qualified candidates into her five (5) years Part-Time Degree Progammes for the 2014/2015 academic session. The available programmes are;
1. B. Sc. Accountancy (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
2. B.Sc. Business Administration (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
3. B.Sc. Mass Communication (Calabar Campus only)
4. B.Sc. Visual Arts and Technology (Calabar Campus only)
5. B.Sc. Computer Science (Calabar Campus only)
6. B.Ed. Education Programmes
(a) Elementary Education (Calabar Campus only)
(b) Technical Education (Calabar Campus only)
(c) Guidance and Counselling (Calabar Campus only)
(d) Business Education (Calabar Campus only)
(e) Educational Administration and Planning (Calabar Campus only)
Five papers including Mathematics, English Language and 3 other relevant
subjects: (including Literature in English for Mass Communication) in
WAEC/NECO, GCE, NABTEB.
DIRECT ENTRY – 4 YEARS
Holders of NCE, ND, HND etc will be admitted in all the
above-mentioned programmes as direct entry for duration of 4 years.
APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT
1. CRUTECH Community Micro-Finance Bank – CRUTECH Gate, Calabar and Ogoja Campuses.
2. First Bank of Nigeria PLC Ugep, Ikom and Obudu.
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF FORMS:
1. Applicants should purchase bank draft with the sum of ₦5,000.00 only
made in favour of the University – CRUTECH, Calabar, and pick
Application Form from the bank of purchase.
2. Return the bank draft and the completed Application Form to the
Director – CES, CRUTECH, Calabar with the programme of choice on the
left hand top of the envelop or Dean’s Office CRUTECH Ogoja campus and
SHORT TERM COURSES
The Courses listed below are certificate courses and are intended to
provide employment and industry standard skills for craftsmen and
technicians. They shall be awarded Certificate of Proficiency.
1. Ceramics for duration of 6months.
2. Tie and Dye/Batic Production for duration of 3 weeks.
3. Training Courses for Forest Guards for duration of 10 months in CRUTECH Obubra Campus.
4. Computer Courses (Maintenance & Repairs) for duration of 4 months.
(More courses are available on demand).
ENTRY CLOSES 15TH JANUARY, 2015 FOR BOTH PURCHASE AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS