Nigrian Education Updates Members No course studied in the higher institution seems easy, but some are brutal and can snuff life outta you. However, don't get afraid of them. They're actually interesting. So grab a packet of popcorn as I take you through them.
1. Engineering: the name of this course speaks for itself already. The
dudes that study this course eh.....*winks*. It undeniably houses all
heavy weight courses in engine faculty like chemical engineering,
mechanical, production, petroleum...etc..any guy you see rushing to
lecture hall with a punching calculator, they're engine boys o.
2.Medicine: What makes this course challenging, is because you'll be
forced to read(jack) like your life depends on the degree of knowledge
you obtain from their heavy an bulky textbooks. Some of them actually do
go for thanksgiving, when they pass their MBBS exam, that contains
Anatomy,physiology and biochem.
3.Biochemistry: people usually think that it's a combination of biology
and chemistry. If you're one of such, abeg, it's a wrong impression. You
will actually get familiar with Bio molecules and giant Organic
structures, that will choke you up. This course requires much logic.
What makes it challenging,is that you'll have to learn a lot within a
short duration. Metabolic pathways might seem frustrating
atimes...*winks*. Another thing about this course is that their
lecturers are always sadists, due to long years of studying brutal
carbohydrate and enzyme structures.
4.Chemistry: I call this course the power, because these dudes can mix
chemical concoctions of Ammonia and HCL and blow everywhere...chem guys,
I dey joke o....Its actually one of the most difficult in physical
science, because you'll make friends with differential equation in
physical chemistry,which will leave you wondering if you're studying
maths or chemical reactions.
5.Pharmacy: Its already obvious.don't know where to begin with this
course.It overlaps critical aspect of chemistry. You hear stuffs like
pharmacokinetics, drug metabolisms etc.
6.Architecture: the funny thing about this course is that it sounds cool
and friendly,but when you get in,you know that not all that glitters
are gold. You'll get familiar with geometric drawings,optics and so on,
which atimes is usually a pain to the ass.
That's my submission. Any other, you can use the comment box. Thanks.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS