I need you to understand that all am about to tell
you here are what we have seen and what still happens, so read to the end.
For the admitted ones the questions on their minds are; when is school
resuming? Should we start coming to school? When is clearance starting?
Should we start paying for school fees and so on? Those are right
questions but Beyond these, there are certain valuable things you also
need to know.
First of all, big congratulations for having made it
and congratulations in advance to those yet to be
admitted. It's not easy.
Do not feel you are better than those who couldn't make it or will not
make it, rather; give God all the praises because its not as if you read
or prepared more than they did, its not as if you did more or took more
risks than they did, you all read, prepared, did equal expenses and
took same risks but God has favoured you and said this is your time.
I want you to understand that gaining admission into
university is NOT the time for you to start planning
to exhibit all those your bad potentials you are not
allowed to exhibit at home, wearing sexy and
seductive clothes which you are not allowed to
wear at home (girls), carrying irresponsible hair
styles which you are not allowed to carry at home
It's NOT the time for you to start making plans on how to visit those
men/guys you have been longing to visit or the time to start inviting
girls to come visit you, its NOT the time to start going for party, its
NOT the time to lose your virginity,
school, its NOT the time to get yourself "belonged" or start being arrogant, naughty, etc.
Gaining admission into university is the time to feel
"FOCUSED", its the time to feel "CHALLANGED", its
the time to feel "AT RISK", its the time to feel
"RESPONSIBLE", its the time to be "CAREFUL",
humble and know that 80% of the decisions about
your destiny now lies in your hands and any wrong
decision you make at this stage will definitely
reflect on your academics/future tomorrow.
For you to be that great person you have always wished or desired to be starts right now as a fresher, for you
to make your first class, second class upper/lower,
third class, etc all starts as a fresher, for you to
graduate or not graduate with your mates starts as
A lot of good and bad things are waiting for you
inside that campus.
Some will tell you that you need to belong to cult to
make it, they will tell you that the former head of
state, Governor, senator were all there because
they were cultists.
What they won't tell you is about many who died in the process.
Some will tell you that you need to become "GAY"..
(a lesbian or a homo-intimateist) to avoid distraction,
diseases and unwanted pregnant, what about the
curses that are attached to it?
Some will tell you that you need a company and
someone to date or always be with to know whats
up around the school or to get academic aid or to
avoid being lonely...they are all lies.
There are harmless friends, there are fellowships, there are reading
groups,there are good clubs to be your company, academic aid and so on.
University is a dangerous place because your
parents are not there to direct you or make
decisions for you, your room-mates or your school
friends can't do that for you; they have not even
finished deciding rightly for themselves let alone
deciding for you.
All the decisions are on you to make. Nobody will ask you to read,
nobody will ask you to come to class on time, nobody will force you to
do your assignment or quiz. If you are not a decisive type, kindly start
learning it now or better still, do not come to university to destroy
your future or life. University is a very sweet place and also a very
ugly place, it can shape you into a great person, it can also reshape or
We have tried to provide you with info on how to enter
university, we wont tell you how you will live your
life there. Be Careful_And_Wise.
You can still add any advice you think is valuable to our freshers using the comment box below.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS