The Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma will host the 10th edition of the Client Counselling Competition among Nigerian law students.
This was made known by the AAU Organizing Committee Chairman, Mr Emmanuel Akhigbe.
According to him, it will be a three-day
programme which will hold between December 4th and
December 7th, 2014.
He said the competition was aimed at promoting knowledge and interest
among law students to develop interviewing, planning, analytical and
preventive skills in their relationship with
"the competition will also provide valuable educational and cultural
interchange among students, law teachers and legal practitioners."
"The competition simulates a law office scene in which law students acting as lawyers, are presented with a client's matter."
"The students will conduct interview with a person playing the role of a
client and then explain how they will help to resolve the client's
"The students’ performance will then be assessed by a panel of two to
three lawyers and other professionals who will act as judges."
Winners of the competition as we learnt will have the opportunity to represent the country at the
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS