The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary
institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students
Before Applying Please Read
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local
Scholarship through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa
Then take the treasury receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to
secure their secret voucher pins for online application. Application
will not be processed without evidence of treasury receipt.
Application deadline is Wednesday 3rd December, 2014.
PROCESS FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL UNDER-GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
1.All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2.All Under-graduate applicants:
i.Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
ii.Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii.Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv.Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v.Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
3.All applicants must be in their second year or above
4.All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5.All applicants must have a signed letter of
identification from their respective Oba
6.All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7.All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment
of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special
Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
8.All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to
ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
ii.School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii.Letter of identification from Oba
iv.Letter of identification from Local Government v.SSCE result
vi.Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii.Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii.Progress report from school stating results clearly
9.Applicant must participate in a written test conducted by Dragnet
Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10.Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview
11.Application deadline is Wednesday 3rd December, 2014.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a
Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local
Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block
5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat then secure your Voucher pin from the
Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
School Identity Card
Letter of identification from Oba
Letter of identification from Local Government
LASSRA registration card
Progress report from school stating results clearly
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1.Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2.Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3.Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4.Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
5.Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6.Enter your personal information, additional information, educational
information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7.Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all
documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if
8.Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9.When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10.Recheck application information to avoid errors
11.Click "Apply Now" to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12.You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13.Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to
download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign
14.Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15.Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
16.Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board
office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your treasury
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS