The Management wishes to confirm the regime of fees payable during the 2014/2015 academic session by all students. For ease of reference, the table of fees as applicable to all students is accessible by clicking here
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR 2014/2015
The tuition and other fees should be paid once and in full by all
students to avoid creating time wasting challenges for the IMTC on
The payment of school fees henceforth is by Interswitch WebPAY Platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards.
For more information, read or download below, the Step-By-Step Guide on
How to Use the UNIOSUN WebPAY Platform. You can also read the WebPAY
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips here for further information.
Other payments such as Portal Access and Late Registration shall be by the use of scratch cards obtainable at designated banks.
The deadline for payment for
returning students is Sunday, November 23, 2014;
Late registration which will attract a penalty of ten thousand naira
(N10,000.00) will start onMonday, November 24, 2014 and end on Sunday,
December 7, 2014;
Any student who failed to register and comply with the deadlines will forfeit the semester;
All Fresh Students must obtain CLEARANCE from their respective College
Secretaries before they can be activated to make payments of tuition and
other allied fees;
All Fresh Students are expected to make full payment by Sunday, December 14, 2014;
Any fresh student who failed to register on or before December 14, 2014, would forfeit the provisional admission offer.
All students in the College of Law, Ifetedo Campus are required to pay
their "Accomodation Fees" of N60,000.00 (Sixty thousand Naira ONLY)
using the following account details;
Title of Account: Osun State University, College of Law Accomodation
Account No.: 0035787687
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
NOTE: Upon payment, students are to present the payment evidence at the College Office, Ifetedo Campus for further registration.
Any student that requires additional information or explanation should feel free to contact his/her College Accounts Officer.
Dr. J. O. Faniran, J.P.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS