This is to inform you that Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2015/2016 Session.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two
sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant
to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables
candidate gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University
and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and other
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
For field options and available subject combination click here
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet
the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in
Arts and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife and other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment
Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc
Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation
Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank
charges apply and must be paid).
Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch
Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card (Preferably Master Card or
Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: "JUPEB" and read
the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on "Apply
Now!". You are to supply valid username, password, email address and
other required information.
After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport
photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following
The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time
of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe.
(Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget).
Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the
All Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to
time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or
within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies
of forms will be accepted.
Applicants are to note that 2015/2016 Preliminary Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very
carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s)
or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is
Application closes on Friday, 13th March, 2015 by 11:59pm.
Start your Application Now
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS