President Goodluck Jonathan at the weekend appointed Prof. Abdulrashid Garba as the new Registrar of the National Examinations Council (NECO).
A statement from the ministry of education signed by Mallam Sule Ya’u
Sule, Senior Special Assistant to the minster stated that the president
also appointed Prof. Monday Tommy Joshua as the Executive Secretary of
the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Prof. Ismail Junaidu was appointed that the Executive Secretary, Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).
Also Prof. Bashir Mohammed Fagge is appointed the new Provost of the
Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi and Dr. Abubakar Abdul
Dzukogi appointed the new Rector of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
It was noted that the appointments are with immediate effect.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS