We are to let you know that applications are officially invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into IJMB/Remedial and Part-time programmes run by the Polytechnic in the 2015/2016 Academic Session as follows:
IJMB AND REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board programme is essentially a
One-year Advanced Level programme in the Arts, Social Sciences and
Science, which leads successful candidates to secure admission at the
200 level in a University through JAMB Direct Entry procedure. The
available subject combinations are:
S/NO COURSECODE SUBJECT COMBINATION
1. 005 Accounting, Business Mgt, Economics
2. 007 Accounting, Business Mgt, Government
3. 008 Accounting, Business Mgt, Sociology
4. 011 Accounting, Economics, Government
5. 013 Business Mgt, Economics, A/L Maths
6. 033 Business Mgt, Economics, Government
7. 034 Business Mgt, Economics, Sociology
8 038 Business Mgt, Government, Sociology
9 072 Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
10 073 Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics
11 077 Biology, Economics, Mathematics
12 080 Biology, Geography, Mathematics
13 083 Biology, Physics, Mathematics
14 116 Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics
15 119 Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics
16 120 Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
17 123 Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics
18 146 Economics, Geography, Physics
19 147 Economics, Geography, Mathematics
20 154 Economics, Geography, Literature in English
21 155 Economics, Geography, Sociology
22 159 Economics, Government, Literature in English
23 160 Economics, Government, Sociology
24 170 Economics, Literature English, Sociology
25 178 Geography, Physics, Mathematics
26 179 Geography, Physics, Sociology
27 188 Geography, Government, Sociology
28 199 Geography, Literature English, Sociology
29 210 Economics, Government, A/L Mathematics
30 213 Geography, Government, Mathematics
Strictly for applicants from catchment States of the
Institution: Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Niger and Kwara.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, NDII (PRE-HND) AND POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN:
Electrical/electronic engineering technology
(Power Machines option) – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Mechanical Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Architectural Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Building Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Urban and Regional Planning – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Banking and Finance – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Marketing – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Office Technology and Management – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Statistics – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Computer Science – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Science Laboratory Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Accountancy – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Agricultural Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Quantity Surveying – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
Business Administration and Management – HND/NDII/P. DIP
Estate Management – HND/NDII
Mass Communication – NDII/P. DIP.
Library and Information Sciences – NDII/P. DIP.
Public Administration – NDII/P. DIP.
Land Administration – POLY DIP.
Civil Engineering Technology – POLY DIP.
Agricultural Technology – POLY DIP.
Entrepreneurship Development – POLY DIP.
Environmental Management – POLY DIP.
Crime Management, Prevention and Control (This programme is STRICTLY for
personnel in the Military, Police, SSS, and other Para-Military
Agencies, candidates are expected to show evidence accordingly).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable on the purchase of the Registration PIN
(personal identification number) on e-transact platform at a
non-refundable fee of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00) only for HND and
Pre-ND programmes; and Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding
bank charges) for Post-UTME Screening.
All candidate are required to visit any commercial bank across the
country and obtain the confirmation order PIN of Fed. Poly. Nasarawa via
Candidate should thereafter proceed to the internet via the URL: fedpolynas.edu.ng portal and confirm the transaction confirmation ID to enable filling of the form.
Candidate shall be required to fill-in the bio – data e-form and submit electronically.
Candidate shall be print-out a hard-copy of acknowledge slip on submission online.
DURATION FOR PROGRAMMES:
All Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes shall run for six (6)
semesters and lectures shall be conducted during the weekends,
(Fridays-sundays) and such candidates are not eligible for NYSC
mobilization. The National Diploma (NDII) shall run for three (3)
semesters, while the Polytechnic Diploma Programmes shall run for four
IJMB: Five (5) CREDITS at not more than TWO SITTINGS in relevant subjects to include both English and Mathematics.
HND (part-time): National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field from
recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five
(5) Credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects
including Mathematics and English Language. Post ND working experiences
not required for this admission.
National Diploma (NDII): Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in relevant
discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE
O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including
Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
Polytechnic Diploma (Part-Time): At least four (4) passes including
Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects at the GCE
O’ Level, SSCE or its equivalent.
The method of application is the same as that of Full-time progamme with the sum of N5,000.00) only
Note that the deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS