- Danube University Krems (coordinating partner)
- Aalborg University (full partner)
- University of Lodz (full partner)
- City University Hong Kong (full partner)
These universities are offering scholarships to international students who wants to undertake a masters program in Media Arts Culture.
This scholarship includes a full participation fees, 1000€ per month living stipend and plus travel expenses.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- Applicants must have TOEFL or IELTS test results. (Your tests results must be less than 2 years old fron your application date to be eligible to submit).
- Applicants must have goo academic records.
Eligible applicants should click here to begin application process.
The following documents are required for application:
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae (Europass)
- Letter of motivation that expresses interest in studying Media Arts Cultures (max 1 page)
- Final university diploma from previous degree(s)
- Transcripts of records of all higher education studies
- Recent photograph
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (transcript of TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge CPE scores)
- Essay on “state/future of the art” in Media Arts Cultures (max 2 pages)
- Example of relevant work. (academic paper, cultural project, art work) (max 5 pages and 50MB)
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 1st January 2017