This is to inform all 2014/2015 Post-UTME candidates of the University of Uyo that Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2014/2015 scheduled to hold from Monday,
July 28, 2014 to Thursday, July 31, 2014 has been rescheduled to hold from Wednesday, July 30, 2014 to Friday, August 01, 2014.
The rescheduled Post-UTME Screening Exercise is as shown below:
DAY 1: Wednesday, JULY 30, 2014
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Agriculture
Agric. Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science,
Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry
& Wildlife, Home Economics, Soil Science
Faculty of Science
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial
Arts, Geoinformatics & Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Urban
& Regional Planning.
Faculty of Engineering
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Food
Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
DAY 2: THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2014
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Arts
Communication Arts, English, Efik/Ibibio, French, History
& Intl Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Religious &
Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
DAY 2: THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2014
Faculty of Business Administration
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Management,
Faculty of Social Sciences
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning, Political
Science & Public Administration, Sociology &
DAY 3: FRIDAY, AUGUST 01, 2014
Faculty of Education
Accounting Ed., Agricultural Ed., Biology Ed., Chemistry
Ed., Computer Sc. Ed., Econs Ed., Efik/Ibiobio Ed.,
English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed.,
Guidance & Counselling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed.,
Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sc. Ed., Library Sc.,
Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political
Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed.,
Social Studies Ed., Special Ed., Technical Education
(Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elec. Technology Ed.,
(A) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand
naira)only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a
at the following Banks nationwide:
(i) University of Uyo Microfinance Bank
(ii) Zenith Bank PLC
(iii) Skye Bank PLC
(iv) United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
(v) First Bank PLC
(vi) WEMA Bank PLC
(vii) Ecobank PLC
Note: The same PIN Code will be used to access the result of the
Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names
registration numbers to the Bank during payment.
(B) With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the
University of Uyo 2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise Form online at
http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng From the E-portal solutions navigation menu
applying the following steps:
- Click the Post-UTME e-portal link.
- From the quick links/Account login menu bar.
- Select Post-UTME Account login link.
- Login with your UTME registration Number and PIN Code.
- Fill the Post-UTME form and upload a recent passport size photograph
(scanned), with red background. Webcam photograph will not be
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration
will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after
the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(C) Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
(i) Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2014 ON-LINE registration
form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
(ii) 2014 JAMB (UTME) result print out.
(iii) Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same
photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name,
UTME registration number, with signature of the candidate on the reverse
side of the photographs. These should be packaged
in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
(iv) HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
(D) No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Venue: The Screening Exercise will hold at the University of Uyo , Town Campus and Town Campus Annex on the specified dates.
Examination venues will be displayed at the gates.
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is July 25, 2014 at Midnight.
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures
Outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening
Mrs. Edak U. Umondak
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS