This is to inform the prospective candidates of the Kogi State University that 2014/2015 post-UTME registration has commenced.
Candidates who chose the institution as their MOST PREFFERED institution AND SCORED 180 AND ABOVE
Candidates who made the institution second choice should not register
The procedure for registration is as follows:
1. Confirmation of your name through the university portal (www.ksuportal.edu.ng) for eligibility.
2. Payment of N2, 300.00 at any branch of Zenith Bank into Post UTME acoount number 1130036448 and obtain a login in PIN.
3. Login with the PIN code on the ksu portal for registration, details
include; names, State and LG origin, faculty/department, course of
study, JAMB reg. No. and score, passport, phone number and email
4.Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport
photographs (file size not more than 20kb) with red background.
5. Print out a form containing your details with examination date and time.
Pls kindly note that candidates with JAMB score below 180 are not qualify for the screening.
Candidates will be screened through a computer based test in their subject combinations similar to UTME.
Screening date for UTME candidates 15th-19sept, 2014
While that of DE candidates is 23rd-25th September.
Registration closes on 12th September for UTME candidates and September 20th for Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Candidates MUST arrive at the Proffessor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theater
ONE HOUR before their scheduled time to ensure proper briefing and
Candidates are prohibited from coming into the examination hall with
phones(s), Flash drive, Modem, Biro, Pencil and/or any Electronic
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS