This is to inform candidates participating in the 2014/2015 post-UTME screening exercise of Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin that the exercise which holds from Monday 29th September to Sunday 5th October, 2014 will be computer based.
Candidates are therefore advised to adhere strictly to the following instructions below:
Make sure that you have reliable power source and internet connection
If any of reliable power source and good internet connection is not
available please make sure they are available before you start.
You have only one chance of doing the test.
You can take your exam ANYTIME between 12:00AM and 11:59 of your exam date
You are to answer 20 questions
MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE THIS TEST ON PC (do not use phones or other handheld devices) FOR YOUR SAKE!
USE ONLY INTERNET EXPLORER 8 AND ABOVE FOR THIS TEST,
DON'T USE ANY OTHER BROWSER FOR YOUR SAKE!
DO NOT DO TRIAL LOGIN! You can only login for the exam once
Choose any option from option A to D for each question
Whether you click on submit or not, your responses are always saved!
You can move to Next question by clicking on Next button
If you want to jump a question and answer it later, just click on Next
You have a total of 15 minutes to complete the test
Click on Login button below to go to login page when you are ready
When you are ready, enter your APPLICANT ID (e.g prejambites2014_123456) and login to start the test
Your result would be available on the polytechnic website (www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng) 24 hrs after writing the test
YOU CANNOT PAUSE THE EXAM ONCE YOU HAVE STARTED
Only candidates scheduled for each exam date can login to do the test on such dates
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS