The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for the 2014 Recruitment Exercise will commence on 27 October 2014 and close on 30 November 2014.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
Candidates should possess any of the following educational
and/Professional qualifications (see Guide to Candidates on Educational
Requirements for Entry Category):
West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following
categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5,
D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in
these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into
the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
Any candidate possessing higher educational/professional qualification,
i.e. HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g)
should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence
to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts
outright withdrawal or dismissal.
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted
during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and
cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement
while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper
service provisions are tenable after joining.
Applicants must be between the age of 18 - 21 years at the time of entry
into the Training school for school certificate holders, while age 24
years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher
qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE etc.
Applicants must not be married.
Candidate is required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation form.
Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
Candidates with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short
sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the
required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67), fracture, stammering, or any
Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
Photocopies of Credentials.
Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary
of the candidate's LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief
Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s
State of Origin.
Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate's Parent or Guardian.
Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
The completed application form is to be submitted online.
Candidates will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 1 before recruitment.
Any candidate suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false
document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such
candidate shall also be handed over to the police for prosecution.
The period of Aptitude Test and Certificate Screening is 8 - 12 Dec 2014.
COMPUTER LITERACY IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and print out all that are required.
To access information on requirements and method of application simply go to the website byclicking here
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS