The Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The following degree programmes are available at the Ambrose Alli
University, Ekpoma as approved by the National Universities Commission
B.Sc. Banking and Finance.
B.Sc. Business Administration.
B.Sc. Computer Science.
B.Sc. Public Administration.
Admission Requirements Into The Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Programmes
FACULTY OF ARTS
(a) B.A. English.
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected
to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings
with 5 credit passes in following subjects: English Language, Literature
in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) B.Sc Accounting.
(b) B.Sc Banking and Finance.
(c) B.Sc Business Administration.
(d) B.Sc Public Administration.
(i) Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences
are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two
sittings with 5 credit passes in following subjects: Mathematics,
English, Economics and any other two Social Science Subject from
Commence, Geography,Accounting etc.
(ii) Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration in addition must have credit pass in Government.
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
(a) B.Sc Computer Science.
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are
required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two
sittings with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics
and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
(a) B.Sc Economics
(i) Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social Sciences are
expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE O/L in not more than two sittings
with 5 credit passes in the following: English Language, Mathematics,
Economics and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
(a) FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
(i) Candidates should possess SSCE/ WASC/ ASC/ NECO/ GCE/ TCII etc with 5
credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language
and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
(ii) Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they could be considered for admission.
(b) DIRECT ENTRY: FOUR YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least
two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma
Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus
SSCE/NCEO/GCE (O/L) etc at not more than two sittings with 5 credit
passes including English Language, Mathematics and other Departmental
(i) FIVE YEARS
Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into any programmes will spend five years.
(d) GENERAL INFORMATION
(a) Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2011 must
present the originals of their certificates and not statement of
(b) All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:
– Passport size photograph
– Photocopies of credentials.
– Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.
NOTE: No case of awaiting results shall be entertained
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit the University’s website
https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants for application instructions before
the purchase of the Part-Time Degree Programmes eTranzactPIN of
N16,250.00 (Sixteen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira) only from any
of the under listed Banks Nationwide.
1. Eco Bank Nigeria PLC
2. Fidelity Bank PLC
3. First Bank of Nigeria PLC
4. First City Monument Bank PLC
5. Keystone Bank PLC
6. Union Bank of Nigeria PLC
7. United Bank of Africa PLC
8. Zenith Bank PLC
On the purchase of the eTranzact PIN, candidates are to visit the
University’s website https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants to complete and
submit the Part-Time Degree Programmes online application form.
Please, follow the application instructions on the e-Portal for guidance as any form not properly filled will not be treated.
All applications should be done between Monday, 24th November to Friday, 26th December, 2014.
Candidates are expected to write an Aptitude Test on
a date to be announced later before they can be considered for admission.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS