Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Nigeria for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Admission into 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
The Pre-degree programmes last for one academic session.
Pre-degree candidates are required to take the 2015 UTME and obtain the
minimum pass mark of UTME for University and as agreed upon by the
Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in
the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the
cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still
goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit
MODE OF APPLICATION
a. Payment: Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand Naira
(N11,000.00) only (inclusive of bank commission/charges) using
e-Transact platform at any branch of the banks listed below:
i. Skye Bank Plc.
ii. Access Bank Plc
iii. First Bank Plc
iv. Enterprise Bank Plc
v. Keystone Bank
vi. Wema Bank Plc
vii. Zenith Bank Plc
b. Complete a bank deposit teller indicating full Name and proposed Faculty of candidates
c. Candidates are to indicate as account number- 2014/2015 AAUA Pre-degree Application Form
d. Obtain the e-Transit payment receipt at the point of payment which will contain receipt No and confirmation code.
(i) Candidates are requested to log on to the University website:
http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2014/2015 AAUA Pre- degree
(ii) On the Pre-degree Application page, click on Application payment
confirmation and supply e- Transact receipt and confirmation order
number obtained from bank to confirm your payment.
(iii) Once your confirmation is successful, log in with your receipt number.
(iv) Fill the Application form appropriately, submit online and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
(v) Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: 1. Candidates are to register online on the University website between 29th October, 2014 and 30th November, 2014.
Entrance Examination will be conducted on Monday, 8th December, 2014 for
Pre- degree Science and Science Education and Tuesday, 9th November,
2014 for Pre- degree Arts, Arts Education, Social Sciences and Social
Sciences Education candidates at the University premises by 10.00am each
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS