All new students on arrival at the department should proceed for registration as follows:
Procedure for Payment of Tuition Fees
After a candidate has been admitted into the university:
1. Students are expected to obtain “Acceptance Letter”
2. You go for screening with your original credentials, Acceptance Letter, JAMB slip, and admission letter
3. You go straight to the designed bank to pay your school fees and
obtain PIN to enable you enter your personal details and course
registration on the university portal.
Summary: The procedure for the payment of tuition fees is that, the
admitted students, after collecting his/her admission letter goes to a
designated bank and obtains a pin, equivalent to the
amount to tuition
fees he/she is expected to pay, which he/she uses for registration
At the point of students’ orientation, management would usually come out
with details on how the tuition fees would be paid. While full payment
is usually advocated, sometimes payment is split on semester basis.
Whatever position is taken by management would be made known to the
students during orientation.
Procedure for Course registration
·All students’ Course Registration are online
·Students are allowed to add and/or drop courses within the course registration period.
·Submit your hard copy registered courses to all the appropriate offices
· Issues for Non-registration: Registration for each Semester is
compulsory. A student who fails to register for 2 consecutive semesters
is deemed to have voluntarily withdrawn from the programme.
·All newly admitted students are expected to register with the University Library.
·You are expected to go with your admission letter and passport to
obtain library card from the Library Officer that will allow you to
enter into the Library.
·Any more information about Library registration procedure, please go the Library for further details.
Other Payments Requirement by Different Categories of Students
The sub-degree students are categorized into three as regards payment of tuition fees.
note: These fees are subject to review by management of the university from time to time as the need arises
·Penalty for Late Payment
When deadline for payment of tuition fees is pronounced by management,
students that fail to pay within the stipulated time shall be subjected
to a penalty. In addition, students who fail to meet up the requirements
of management as regards payment of school fees shall be out rightly
prevented from writing examinations. Such students will automatically
repeat those courses.
· Departmental Associations
· College Screening
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS