The activities marking the orientation exercise for the 2014/2015 academic year freshmen of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo will commence
from Monday, 24th November 2014 to Thursday, 27th November 2014. Lecture begins for new and old students on Monday 1st December.
Please find below, the programme of events for 2014/15 Orientation Exercise.
10.00am - All freshmen for the 2014/2015 academic year (ND1 and HND1)
are to be seated in the Entrepreneurship Hall in the Main Campus,
10.10am -The arrival of the Rector and other Principal Officers.
10.15 am -The Polytechnic Orator introduces the Principal Officers, Management staff, Deans, Directors of Schools,
Directors/Heads of Units, Heads of Departments.
10.50am - Opening prayer by the Dean Students Affairs.
11.00am - Registrar’s Opening Remarks
11.15am - Rector’s Welcome Address.
PRINCIPAL OFFICERS WITHDRAW.
11.25am - Short Speech by the Director of Admissions
11.35am - Librarian Speech on the Relevance and Importance of Library
11.45am - Dean Students’ Affairs Speech on the School decorum/rules
11.55am – Director, APACUD’s Speech on the academic Activities
12.05pm - Counsellor’s Educational, Vocational and Social Guidance
12.15pm - Director of Medical Services on Health Tips on/off Campus
12:25pm - Anti-Cult Speech on the need for a cult-free environment
12.35pm -Director, Weekend Programme on the activities of the unit
12.45pm -Director, Evening Programme on the activities of the unit
12.55 pm - Director, School of General Studies on the activities of the School
01.05pm - Reactions from the Floor and Entertainment / Refreshment
10.00am - Introduction of Students Union Government (SUG) EXCOs
10.30am - SUG President’s opening remarks.
11.00am – Speech by the Guest Speaker
12.40pm – Speech by the Polytechnic Bursar
1.00pm - Speech by the SIWES Director
1.20pm - Speech by the ICT Director
1.40pm - Speech by the Entrepreneurship Director
2.00pm - Speech by the SERVION Director
2.20pm - Speech by the CSO
2.40pm - Reactions from the Floor
3.00pm - Talent Show/Comedy/Entertainment
Note: All 2014/2015 Academic year freshmen (ND1 and HND1) are to
participate in all the facility tours irrespective of their school.
NOTE : At this Stage, All Students Break into Schools for Facility/Familiarisation tours of their Various Schools
10.00pm - Facility/Familiarisation tour to School of Agricultural Sciences
10.00pm - Facility/Familiarisation tour to School of Business Studies
10.00am - Facility/Familiarisation tour to School of Engineering
10.00am - Facility/Familiarisation tour to School of Environmental Studies
10.00am - Facility/Familiarisation tour to School of Sciences
Note:All the Deans, Directors and H.O.Ds should be present at their
various schools for the facility/familiarisation tour exercise and are
to be ready to briefly describe the departments in their schools and
All 2014/2015 Academic Year Freshmen Students (ND1 and HND1) are to
participate in all the facility tours irrespective of the School.
Orlu/Mbano campuses to hold their familiarization tour in their respective campuses. The campus functionaries are to take note.
10.00 am – Interdenominational Service @ Entrepreneurship Hall
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS