Upon successful payment of your fees (Full Installment Payment/Part Installment Payment/Hostel Fees) at the collecting banks, a payment Receipt containing the amount paid, a RECEIPT number and a TRANSACTION REFERENCE number will be issued to you.
Sign into your student account (to the right) following the steps below:
1. Full Time ND1 Level 1 Students (JAMB/UTME): Login using your JAMB/UTME Reg. Number as was published in the admission list.
2. Full Time ND1 Level 1 Students (Prelim to ND1): Login using your
Prelim (PRE-ND) Reg. Number as was published in the admission list.
3. ND/HND Level 2 Student (Continuing Students): Login using the
Registration number in your Level 1 School Fees Receipt Printout.
4. PRE-ND/PART TIME/POLY AIR Level 1 Students (Newly Admitted): Login
using your application number as was published in the admission list.
5. Full Time HND Level 1 Student: Login using your ND Registration number as was published in the admission list.
6. The default password is “password” (excluding the quotes).
7. You will be required to change your password the first time you log in with the default password above.
8. You are advised upon first login to go to the My Home > My User
Profile menu link and update your email. This is where a new password
will be sent in case you forget or lose your password.
9. Pay all fees by clicking the My Home > My Fees top menu link. This will shortlist all the fees you are due to pay.
10. Select the Fees and click on pay.
11. Enter your payment details for the selected fee in the spaces provided and click on Make Payment.
12. Print all your fee receipts by clicking the My Home > My Fee History link at the top menu.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS