This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 3RDRegular Course of degree the programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Wednesday 12th November 2014 and end on Tuesday the 31st March 2015. Admission to the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to purchase PIN CODES from any of the branches
of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide at the cost ofN3,500.00only, which
includes bank charges ofN500.Candidates should then log onto the
Academy’s website at www.nigpoliceacademy. orgto fill and submit the
online application form.
Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admission and
Matriculation Board and indicate the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil as
their first choice university, as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the
applications, candidates are required to download the acknowledgement
form. After the release of JAMB RESULTS, candidates who score at, or
above, the national cut-off marks should return to the Police Academy
website and download their examination cards. Only candidates who score
at, or above, the national cut-off marks will be enabled to download and
print the examination card.
COURSE OF STUDY
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES. BSc in:
Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
History & International Studies
a. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian
citizens and must be between 18 and 22 years of age, and must have a
height of not less than 5 foot 6 inches (1.67metres) if male, and 5 foot
4 inches (1.62 metres) if female. In addition, male candidates must
have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm). All
candidates must be free from any physical or mental disability.
b. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX credits at the Senior
Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West
African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council
(NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board
(NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in
English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the
candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
c. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written
examination and the interview and must pass rigorous physical
psychological tests of fitness.
d. STATEMENTS OF RESULT OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE2010WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Entrance Examination, which is similar
to the Post-UTME examination in conventional universities, will be
conducted on Saturday the 3oth of May 2015. Only candidates who achieve a
UTME Score at, or above, the national cut-off points will be eligible
to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination at their
Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their
Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, JAMB Result Slip and two
postcard size photographs (3.5x5 inches) which should show only from the
chest upwards. At the back of each of the two post-card size
photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin,
examination centre and signature.
Only candidates who are successful in the Entrance Examination will be
invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board Interview. The
list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in
some national newspapers.
NATURE AND DURATION OF COURSE
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy degree course will
undergo a combined police and academic training for a minimum period of
five years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission in the Nigeria
Police Force as Assistant Superintendents of Police.
MOHAMMED GHALI USMAN
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS