Admission is still open to interested candidates that sat for the 2014 UTME and scored very well above 150.
You will have to come to Abraham Adesanya Poly with your jamb score slip
and O' level results with a minimum of four credit passes including
English language, mathematics and other relevant subjects as applicable
in the following departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Bus.
Admin, Mass communication, Comp. Sci., Comp. Engr., Elect/Elect, SLT,
Statistics and URP. This window of opportunity is opened till January
However, more students will be considered for Statistics and URP.
Interested candidates should endeavor to be at the campus in ijebu igbo
with their ATM cards to make necessary payments through POS which are
available at the bursary office.
Similarly, admission is also still on at the Polytechnic's Centre for
Part Time Studies for working class students.
The part time programme is now more flexible and target oriented. for
further enquiries on part time programmes contact the CEPATS Director
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS