The Management of Federal university of Technology, Akure has released the school fees schedule and Registration procedure for newly admitted students 2014/2015.
To access the school fees schedule click here
For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link
Enter your UTME registration number to verify that you have paid and
confirmed your acceptance fee. For those who have not confirmed their
acceptance fees, click confirm payment” link.
If verification in (ii) above is successful, you will be taken to account creation page to create your account.
Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login
credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately.
You will then be directed to the login page to continue your
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address, as these will be
the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the
V.Login with your username and password to start your registration.
VI. The Data forms are grouped into five (5) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
VII.Download court affidavit and medical form under the download menu.
Fill the court affidavit form appropriately, and get it signed and
stamped in court as it will be part of document to be uploaded.
VIII. Important documents (scanned in JPEG image format) needed for
upload to complete your registration are: Birth certificate, certificate
origin, court affidavit, attestation letter, JAMB admission letter
(optional), passport and O’level result(s). Direct entry candidates in
addition, are required to upload their ND/NCE/IJMB result.
NB: Candidates with no JAMB admission letter should report to the University admission office on resumption.
IX.After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise submission”
X.Click on “Finalise submission” to complete and submit your registration. A preview or report page will be displayed.
XI.Print the preview page and check the screening remark below the print out
XII.Students who passed the screening can proceed to the bank for school fees payment.
XIII.e-tranzact receipt for school fee payment obtained from the bank
will be used for school fees payment verification and course
registration on the portal.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS