Below are some success tips for candidates preparing for 2015/2016 UTME;
1. Change of mindset: some may wonder "change of mindset", what does it
got to do with my exam? Some of us have a wrong set about JAMB exam
which is a regular exam aimed at screening for the best though some in
the past used malpractices to pass in terms of this new session the
board has decided to use CBT method which is a welcome development to
But as students you need to have the "success mentality" in your
education and change that victim mentality (failure). See yourself as a
success because that would help you to prepare as one.
Success people think, act and behave successful. After a change of mindset, you move to the next stage of preparation.
2. Set a goal: This principle is simple, set a goal as in target score. I
would advise you target a very high score like from 230 and above (my
opinion) because it will help you
during your post-UTME and I have
notice a lot of aspirants score 180-220 which is competition. Like said
before it’s in your mindset, scoring high is possible.
Focus: focus is important as a student because we have so many
distractions around us in form of the social media, mass media, friends
etc. you have a target to achieve.
Study with past materials; like JAMB pass questions, this helps a lot.
3. Study in-depth: read wide and gather relevant knowledge. It’s all about working smart not hard.
Do in-depth research about your chosen university; before choosing a
school, do an underground work about the school like their cutoff mark
Have a basic knowledge about the computer system: As you know, JAMB has abolished PPT and has made CBT compulsory for all.
4. Time investment: Time waits for no man and the exam is barely two
months from now (I stand to be corrected) so wisdom is profitable to
direct so as students invest your time to your books (education).
Pray and believe in God: it is not about believing in yourself, but most
importantly to believe that God is your foundation. The builders build
in vain if the most high is not involved.
You can share your ideas nuggets and opinions too for all learn busing the comment box below.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS