The PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2014/2015 academic session are required to login at HYPERLINK "http://www.uniben.edu"http://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA username and password used for their application and result checking.
Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID
and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for
subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED
BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR THE PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA
APPLICATION ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS & WITH requisite
results to clear should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF
non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
Bank/Portal charges - 3000.00 Admission clearance 20000.00
ICT Levy - 6000.00
Development Levy - 15000.00
MTN NET Library - 1000.00 TOTAL 45000.00
Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password”
button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using
On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and
then click the link under Payment ID.
Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the
“Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment
Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card
details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
Then click on “PAY” button.
If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen.
Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data”option. Enter
your “Clearance Activation Code”to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
‘O’ level Certificates and ‘O’ level Statements of results from schools
Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Affidavit of Good Conduct
Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slip
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
Payment of acceptance fee commences Monday 15th of December, 2014
At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the
“Save”button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and
request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility
Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form
after final submission.
Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your
Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six
(6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six
coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch
Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original
credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
Physical clearance commences Monday 5th January to Friday 13th February, 2015 at the University Auditorium Monday to Friday from
9.00am to 5pm each day.
ONLY CANDIDATES SCHEDULED FOR CLEARANCE PER DAY WILL BE ATTENDED TO.
CHECK YOUR CLEARANCE DATE IN YOUR ONLINE PROFILE AND PRINT OUT YOUR
Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be
no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium
Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection
of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly
prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility
form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the
fund paid for clearance.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS