The Governing Board of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) at its meeting of December 11, 2014 directed that the Foundation Schools of all the partnering and affiliating institutions must present at least three Continuous Assessment Results for consideration by the JUPEB Academic Board ahead of the final computation of each student’s final grade.
As a result, the Foundation Programmes’ Assessment/Examinations will hold as follows:
First In-course Assessment: February 7 - 13, 2015
First Semester Examination: February 23 – 28, 2015
Second In-course assessment: April 20 – 25, 2015
Second Semester Examination Mock JUPEB Exam: June 1 – 6, 2015
Final JUPEB Examination: June 16 - 29, 2015
All students of the UNILAG Foundation Programmes should note that:
Only those who have paid their Medical Insurance, JUPEB and at least
half of their tuition fees will be permitted to attend lectures from
January 5, 2015.
The remaining half of tuition fees must be paid on or before January 31, 2015.
Staff-guarantors will not be permitted in 2014/2015 session due to the
numerous problems encountered during the 2013/2014 session.
Only students who have fully paid all fees will be issued biometric
identity cards and allowed to participate in the first In-Course
Assessment and subsequent examinations.
All fees are non-refundable and must be paid on or before January 31, 2015
There is NO MAKE UP TEST/ASSESSMENT for In-course Assessment.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS