Below are the frequently asked questions by UNILAG freshers seeking Accommodation in the school. Your questions now have answers .
Question 1: I was allocated a Hall, but the print out says “No Bed-Space”. Why?
Answer: A newly admitted student is assigned to a specific Hall of
Residence which will remain his/her permanent Hall throughout his/her
stay in the University.
Question 2: Why?
Answer: This is a new University policy which takes effect from 2014/2015 academic session.
Question 3: Can one change his/her Hall?
Answer: NO. You cannot since you are already permanently attached to the
Hall. You are to participate in sports and other activities of the
Question 4: Why did I not get a bed space allocation in my assigned permanent Hall now?
Answer: You did not because bed space allocation is based on ballot due
to the limited number of bed spaces available. You were simply unlucky
this session. Better luck next time!
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS