The West African Examination Council has release the result of November December Exams.
According to the statistics, West African Examination Council (WAEC) on
Thursday released this year’s November/December, with only 72,522
candidates representing 29.37 per cent obtaining credits in five
subjects and above including English language and Mathematics.
Out of 246,853 candidates that sat for the examination (132,521 males
& 114,332 females), 241,162 candidates had their results fully
The council announced that results of 28,817 candidates representing 11.67 were with held as a result of malpractice.
5,691 candidates have a few of their subjects still being processed due to errors mainly traceable to the candidates.
It was learnt that efforts are being made to correct the mistakes so such candidates can access their results
Of the total number of candidates that sat the examination, 75,313 candidates (30.50%), obtained 6 credits and above.
110,346 candidates, representing 44.70% obtained 5 credits and above.
145,036 candidates, representing 58.75% obtained credits and above in 4
177,177 candidates, representing 71.77% obtained credits and
above in 3 subjects.
It was gathered that candidates would be able to check the details of
their performances on the council’s website, www.waecdirect.org by clicking here
Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
Select the Type of Examination
Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS