Therevalidation of students’ course registration being carried out by FUTO-ICT Centre has taken off in swing.
The r and newly admitted undergraduate students are reminded to visit the ICT Centre or the University Computer Centre (UCC) to complete the course exercise.
Any student, who fails to complete the ongoing course
revalidation exercise, within the stipulated period, would not be
allowed to attend
lectures or write examinations on any courses he or
she didn’t register for.
The slogan is: “No Course Registration, No Examinations!” A summary of
the procedure for the course registration revalidation exercise is as
(1) Visit your department and confirm your course registration status
with your Class Adviser. This involves confirming and obtaining, from
your Class Adviser, all your registered courses from the first
(Harmattan) semester of your first year up to and including the current
(2) Visit the ICT Centre or the University Computer Centre (UCC) and
obtain the course revalidation CD containing the course registration
(3) Enter, offline, on the course revalidation CD, all your registered
courses and required biodata. It takes less than 20 minutes to complete
entries on the CD.
(4) Submit your completed course revalidation CD to the ICT Centre.
(5) Enter, online, on FUTO Edu-portal, all your registered courses for
the current (2014/2015 Harmattan) semester, after paying your school
fees for the current session.
Warning: For both offline and online course registration, are strongly advised and warned to use the computers and internet facilities at the ICT Centre and the University Computer Centre (UCC), and not to patronize quark Cyber cafes and centres.
Experience shows that the latter does more
harm than good, and has been largely responsible for most of the
inconsistencies in the Edu-portal course registration records of many
students. The student would be solely held responsible for any errors
and damages resulting from patronage of quark Cyber cafes.
Please, click here to download detailed procedure for the course revalidation exercise. Cheer!
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS