THE Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2015 examination is fast approaching and many candidates are super agitated and going on anxiety trips over the examination what has been designed to be fully Computer based.
This is especially the case with candidates who are
attempting the JAMB CBT Examination for the first time. Majority fear that they
have never used a computer before in their lives, talkmore of being
computer literates, and tis is very serious and call for debate.
The good news is that JAMB knows your fears. They anticipated them and
designed their CBT software to take adequate care of the possible
challenges candidates may face stemming from little or no experience in
the use of computers.
Below is a veritable guide from someone who has a first hand experience.
The tips will surely help you to pass the examination in flying
How To Write and Pass 2015 JAMB UTME CBT Examination
As pointed out above, you don't need to be a computer expert before you
can write a Computer Based Test. In the case of JAMB, the computer you
will use will be ON, meaning that you’re not required to switch it ON.
The JAMB software will be open in all the computers for the halls for
the examination, so you don’t also need to start searching the computer
programs or archives for the software.
Note today that the only thing you will be required to type or key into
the computer is Your JAMB Registration Number. Every other thing will
have to do with just clicking the mouse.
A computer mouse has two two buttons: the left button and the right
button. The left button is the one you will use mostly for the exam,
because it’s like the MARK button. Once you are assigned a computer,
check and ensure that the mouse is working before you input your JAMB
Just move it and know whether the mouse pointer is responding. This is
very important because if the mouse is not working, you won’t be able to
answer a single question.
The login page is a white and green page where you will input your JAMB registration number and click at submit.
ALL the computers are timed as follows:
THREE (3) hours,
Forty five (45) minutes,
Thirteen (13) seconds.
The first page you will see is where the instruction is. Just proceed
and read the instructions carefully before clicking on “Start”. Once you
click "Start", the timer will commence and run till the time allotted
for the exam elapses. The subjects which you chose during your JAMB
online registration will appear. It is now left for you to click on any
of the subjects you want to start with.
Please note that there are 3 buttons which are the following: Previous, Next, Finish.
There’s also an option that allows you to skip a question and come back
to it later. If you skip a question, a red indication will be blinking
number you have not answered. This notification is designed to
remind you and to ensure that you don't leave any questions unanswered.
The comprehension passage will appear fully on each question from the
passage. So there is no need writing down or cramming the comprehension
passage. When you are through with answering all the questions or when
you see the timer is approaching, say, 10 seconds, quickly click on
logout and then SUBMIT. This is very important.
Please note that there is no law that says you must answer the number 1
question before the number 2 or that you must answer Chemistry before
physics. The exam is designed in such a way that you are allowed to
choose which subject or questions to start with. Ensure that you answer
the "simpler ones" that you are sure of first before attempting others.
In all, trust in God and do remember to to say your prayers BEFORE you input your JAMB Reg No to start the examination..
Wishing you the very BEST and success in the forthcoming JAMB CBT 2015 exam.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS