We have been receiving a lot of questions from many of our members on naijaeducationupdates.blogspot.com with regard to the 2015 post-UTME.
We think it is necessary to address some of the issues why most institutions have not announced their post-UTME date.
1.JAMB has not officially stated the statistics and BENCHMARK cut-off
marks for the various institutions based on performance of candidates in
the 2015 UTME.
2. Most of these higher institution are just commencing 2014/2015
academic session which simply means that they may not be ready for
2015/2016 Admission process yet.
3. JAMB usually sends an official list to the management of these higher
institutions containing the bio-data and number of candidates who
applied to study in those universities. Now, with the JAMB Change of
Course and Institution still currently on, it means that the list of
bonfide students for post-UTME in the various schools have not been
We therefore advise candidates to be patient and wait for the official
post-UTME announcement of their respective institutions in order to
avoid falling prey to fraudsters.
We will do our best to publish the post-UTME announcements of the various schools on our blogsite.
Before I forget, what you need to do now while you wait for the
post-UTME announcement of your choice institution is to get your
important documents ready.
2.Your O,level certificate(s) (The Originals if possible)as some
institution will require you to submit a scanned copy of this
certificate(s) during post-UTME online registration.
While you wait, do not also forget to prepare hard. Wish you all the best.
Always visit here for more details via naijaeducationupdates.blogspot.com
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS