The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting our vision and goals.
The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who
are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered
admission to specific universities in Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a
first degree at top schools in the African continent. It grants
individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that
are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through
yearly programs and community development initiatives.
The scholarship program covers all study and travel expenses for the duration of the course of study
To be considered for a scholarship award, applicant must meet these slated requirements
√Be a Nigerian Citizen
Applicant must provide valid document(s) that
acertain him/her as a citizen of the country Nigeria
Be Academically Sound
Applicant must as a matter of importance have an excellent academic history. This entails both written and oral.
√Have a Provisional Admission
Applicant must have an offer of provisional Admission into any recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
√Be described as Indigent
Applicant must be declared indigent. David Oyedepo Foundation only fund
indigent student who are willing to learn but have little no financial
Have 5 distinction pass in WAEC, NECO or GCE Exams
Applicant must pass his/her O’Level examination with at least five(5) credit grade, Mathematics and English inclusive.
Have at least 20 points above JAMB yearly cut-off
Applicant must have at least 20 points above the JAMB yearly cut-off.
All applicant are awarded full scholarship for the duration of their
study, however a yearly review of scholarship is carried out every year
to ensure candidate remains worthy of scholarship award. Each
Must maintain a continuous standard of excellence as measured by the David Oyedepo Foundation
Carry out a yearly summer community project that fulfill the following criteria:
Must be focused on community development
Must be a community based project
Must engage a volunteer base of class and schoolmates
Must engage knowledge in current field of study
A video & document report of the project must be generated and submitted to the foundation at the end of every school year.
The school will be required to generate and send the foundation a semester by semester report of academic progress.
Note: Candidates can apply to their choice course of study. However,
special consideration would be given to candidates whose courses fall
under the following categories:
• Agriculture and allied courses
• Medicine / Para Medical science
• Political science
• Education and allied courses
Method of Application
If you are a new applicant, that is, you have not registered on this portal before, follow the instructions below:
Create New Account
This is done by filling the Registration Form accurately. A valid email address is required and an alpha-numeric password.
After successful account creation, a verification link would be send to
your email. Logon to email and follow the link send to you to activate
your scholarship account.
Download Parental Consent Form
Before proceeding to the next stage, kindly download the Parental Consent Form.
This would be filled appropriately by applicant's parent/guardian and
append with their signature. Scan the filled form and include it to the
list of credentials that would the uploaded.
Fill the Application Form
Before you can fill the application form, your account must be active.
If your account is already active, you can proceed to fill the
application form, supplying all information as it relates to you.
You would also be required to upload the following credentials
Reference Letter (Religious)
Reference Letter (Academics)
Parental Consent Form
Secondary School Testimonial
Secondary School Transcript
Secondary School Identity Card (Optional)
O'Level Result ((WAEC, NECO or related result)
State/LGA Identification Form
Note: The above listed credentials is subject to change
This is the final stage where you would be required to provide answers to two essay questions
Application Closing Date: May 31, 2015
If you wish to begin your registration now click here
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS