Read more about this...
Below are just a couple reasons why I believe that college is important:
1. EXPERIENCE. The experience of college is the learning experience of independence, responsibility and life.
2. HOW TO LEARN. It isn’t as important to what you learn, or what you study in college. What you get out of going to college is a process on how to learn.
3. DEGREE. Yes, some professions require that you have a degree or a certificate that proves that you have been exposed to some level of study and achieved some level of proficiency in a particular subject.
4. MEANING & PURPOSE. Through some of the activities in college you will learn to define who you are and what you will become in life.
5. SENTIMENT. Your college life will give you powerful stories to share throughout your life and give you feelings of pride, happiness, regret, and even sadness that you can share with people that will come into your life in the future.
There are so many reasons why college is important. Everyone will tell you to study hard, learn the subject matter well so that you can get a good job and make higher wages; and this is all true and great advice.
But, I say go to college for you, your future, your life. Enjoy the EXPERIENCE and don’t waste the opportunity to learn a life lesson
Favour Writes from Port Harcourt...