Lead City University, Ibadan, a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, in 2005, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the following Academic Programmes of the University. The University has graduated six sets of students.
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University
is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5)
subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not
more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry)
qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE 'A' Level
equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part
II. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of
results would be available before resumption.
Conversion Programmes: Holders of University degrees,
HND, ICAN, CIBN or equivalent qualifications may proceed from part III.
The University conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of the
screening exercice for all candidates seeking admission into the
University. Applicants are to obtain both JAMB and LCU screening forms.
Additionally being an ICT driven institution, prospective candidates
must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Admission Form.
Method of Application/Payment
LCU screening forms can be downloaded from our website or procured with a
non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5000) by bank draft payable
to Lead City University, Ibadan. or by direct deposit into the
Bank Name Account Number
Zenith Bank Plc. 1012380571
G.T.Bank Plc. 0029591261
Completed application forms should be returned to the Admissions
officer, Lead City University P.O Box 30678, Secretariat Ibadan. Tel:
N.B: Notice is hereby given that the Post UTME Screening Examination
& Scholarship Interviews will hold on two alternative venues - The
University Main Campus in Ibadan (Wednesdays) and Lagos Liaison
Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
Post UME Screening fee: N5,000.
Lead City University & Lead City High School Admission Forms are now available at:
1. LCU Business School: Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan (08061633228)
2. LCU Lagos Liaison Office I: No. 12B Osborne Road Ikoyi, (adjacent to
Osborne Foreshore Estate), Lagos. Te: 01-2912629, 07044043322,
3. LCU Lagos Liaison Office II: 1km after Lagos Business School, Aja, Lagos. (08051152515, 08093011113)
4. Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
5. Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
6. Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
7. Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo
Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven,
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed
to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.
A. Faculty of Information Technology & Applied Sciences
Microbiology, B.Sc. *
Computer & Information Science, B.Sc. *
Computer with Electronics, B.Sc. *
Computer with Economics, B.Sc. *
B. Faculty of Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies
Accounting, B.Sc. *
Business Administration, B.Sc. *
International Relations, B.Sc. *
Economics, B.Sc. *
Public Administration, B.Sc. *
Mass Communication and Media Tech. *
C. Faculty of Education (New Faculty)
Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Education/Computer Science, B.Sc.(Ed)
Guidance and Counselling, B.Ed.
Educational Administration, B.Ed.
Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
Business Education, B.Ed.
Library and Information Science, B.LS
Education Economics, B.Sc. (Ed)
Education/Social Studies, B.Ed.
Faculty of Arts
English and Literary Studies, B.A
Performing Arts & Culture, B.A
Faculty of Law
NB: The Asterisked courses are available also on Part-Time
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS