This is to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has called and direct all institutions of higher learning to send only the names of qualified candidates with JAMB results, appropriate names of accredited courses offered to the should be sent to it for mobilization.
It also emphasis that results released and acknowledged by the senate of
the institutions as well as soft and hard copies of the names of
students are other considerations.
This followed by observation by NYSC that names of illegal candidates
including roadside mechanics were sent to its headquarters for
mobilization, creating unnecessary problems for the corps.
The director-general of the NYSC, Brig Gen Johnson Olawumi, who was
represented by an NYSC official, Mr Fasanu Isaac made this known during
the 2015 combined policy meeting on admissions to degree, Nigeria
Certificate of Education (NCE) National Diploma and National Innovation
Diploma- awarding institutions held yesterday.
According to him, Students that have different courses offered with those on their statements of results will be demobilized.
ENGLISH & NEWS LINK
- POEMS PAGE
- African Poetic Analysis
- Non-African Poetic Analysis
- English Idiom You Must Know
- HOW TO STUDY
- WAEC Literature Syllabus 2016-2020
- Read The Summary Of The Purple Hibiscus
- READ THE BEST POEMS ON OUR POEM and e-LIBRARY
- 2016 JAMB REGISTRATION
- READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS
- JAMB: Answer these 26 possible questions from Last Days at Forcados High School
- LEARN ENGLISH IDEOMS
- JAMB SUBJECTS ON EACH COURSE
- Figures of Speech ( stylistic devices )
- Overall summary of the Potter’s Wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and The Successors by Jerry Adaga
- EDUCATION TIPS
- LIST OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES/POLYTECHNIC AND THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL FEES
- CLICK TO ENTER NEUB EXAMS CLASS ROOM
- Read Literature Objectives Questions and Answers
- Biology Objectives Questions And Answers
- JAMB CBT Possible Questions On Commerce
- The Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados High School You Must Know
- Characters In The Book "Last Days at Forcados High School"
- CLICK TO READ GOVERNMENT PASS QUESTIONS HERE
- CLICK TO READ PHYSICS PASS QUESTIONS
- CLICK TO READ C.R.K PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ECONOMICS PASS QUESTIONS
- READ ENGLISH PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- READ GEOGRAHY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANWERS
- CLICK TO READ CHEMISTRY PASS QUESTIONS