Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught master’s programme, they are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of
Bolton. Up to £1,500 Approx. N675,000 will be paid towards their tuition fees.
- Applicants have successfully been awarded a 1st Class Honours degree.
- Applicants must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other award from the university
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How To Apply:
In order to receive the scholarship towards fees students must have completed the application form below:
Please return the form with photocopies of your certificates to: Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications for courses commencing September 2016 is 31 October 2016..
For More Details Visit Official Scholarship Page