This scholarship program is provided to promote the international cooperation in education by inviting talented international students to Korea for an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the country to
which scholarships are offered(Including Nigeria), which also applies to applicant's parents. Note: Both applicant and his/her parents must NOT be a holder of Korean citizenship
- Applicants must have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from high school
- Applicants must possess above 80% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (CGPA), or must be within the top 20% (out of 100%) in rank in high school.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age(For Postgraduate) while undergraduate applicants should not be more than 25years of age.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree(For Postgraduate)
Applicants should submit their applications either to the Korean Embassies around the world(or in your own country) or to the partnering universities in Korea (i.e. 1st Selection Institutions). You should contact one of the 1st Selection Institutions and submit your application no later than the designated deadline.
- Applications DIRECTLY FROM AN APPLICANT or THROUGH FOREIGN EMBASSIES IN KOREAare NOT accepted
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 1st November 2016
For more information visit NIIED official page OR StudyInKorea official page