This Scholarships are awarded in the field of:
- Global Health
- Public Health Sciences
- Health Informatics
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology.
The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships cover the tuition fee cost, not living expenses.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Applicants must have good academic background.
- Applicants must have received an offer of place at Karolinska Institutet, Sweden.
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents.
The following documents are required when applying:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 16th January 2017.