It is gathered that this scholarship is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) to students liable to pay tuition fees. The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 per year (50% of the tuition fee).
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must be self-financing.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must have received an offer of place at University Of Skövde, Sweden
Eligible applicants must first apply for a course at University Of Skövde, Sweden before applying for this scholarship program.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 16th January 2017