Report reveal that this scholarship is worth €7,500 per year for the full duration of the Master’s programme.
The following courses are available for
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Applicants must be a citizen of EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA countries.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for a masters taught program at University of Twente.
Applicants cannot apply for a Professor de Winter scholarship themselves. Applicants will need to be nominated by their faculty, after they have applied for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS).
For an application for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) click here.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 31 March 2017.